It’s not about copying others, of course. Still, it is about understanding common points of reference and the broader culture we all live in, not to mention getting a bit of inspiration and new ideas along the way. Inspiration is everywhere – from the words of your favorite writer to the blooms and leaves on your morning walk. You just need to open your eyes, and breathe. I have got you covered, with gr8 creative inspirations to inspire your creativity!
The Bell Chair is a minimalist chair created by Germany-based industrial designer Konstantin Grcic for Magis. It is about half the weight of a normal chair and is injection molded in less than one minute.
Cork is a brilliant but often underestimated material, it can be used to create home and lifestyle products that are exciting, elegant and beautifully crafted.
Detroit-based furniture brand Floyd has teamed up with manufacturing studio THING THING with the release of a limited-edition collaborative project that consists of one-of-a-kind handmade tables.
If you were to stand in one spot at an iconic location for 30 hours and simply observe, never closing your eyes, you still wouldn’t be able to take in all the detail and emotion found in a Stephen Wilkes panoramic photograph.
- Animals with ability to see behind- Rear View Camera
- How to utilise negative spaces – VW Ad
- Yezdi – Not for the Saint-Hearted
- VW-Jetta-You’ll do anything to drive it
- VW-Parallel Parking-Horror Movie Style Ad Campaign
- Minimalist, Sustainable & Functional Chair Design
- Eco Friendly Cork Home and Lifestyle Products
- Can Sustainable Cork Bags be Vegan and Trendy?
- Terrazzo-Inspired Side Table Made of Recycled Plastic by Floyd
- Creative Ad Campaigns : Flipkart Kids
- Creative Ad Campaign with API integration
- 20 Graphic Design Blogs to Bookmark
- Creative CV Examples & Templates
- Day to Night Panoramic Photography : Stephen Wilkes
- 7 Habits of Highly Creative People
- WWF Extinction can’t be fixed
- How to Market Your Features : Volkswagen Precision Parking