You need up-to-date tools, tips, ideas and useful gr8 Creative Resources when applying for jobs, creating presentations, illustrations and so on. Sometimes these resources can be used as an inspiration tool to get started on something great, and other times these resources are dynamic enough to complete a task entirely. I have compiled a list of creative resources to draw from before you start your creative pursuits. I have got you covered, with online resources for learning to be more creative at your fingertips!
This is a square book mockup PSD file to help you display your albums or magazine pages or catalogs or editorial designs in a photorealistic way.
The minimal and clean design of this trifold leaflet is what makes this brochure template special. Since its design can be easily customized, you’ll be able to use the template to create brochures, marketing leaflets, and flyers for many different types of brands and corporations.
The minimal and clean design is what makes this brochure template special. Since its design can be easily customized, you’ll be able to use the template to create brochures, company profiles, and reports for many different types of brands and corporations.
This PowerPoint template is made on a single slide but it seems like there are four. Few flat colored rectangles with the infographics, with subtle animations so that they look attractive to the audience.
Save time in design and download the Creative Design Ideas PowerPoint Template. These are editable template and presentation themes to communicate your ideas clearly and engage your audience.
This is a great book that clearly describes how messy the creative process can be. It highlights how important it is for leadership and management to foster a culture of creativity within an organization.
If you were to stand in one spot at an iconic location for 30 hours and simply observe, never closing your eyes, you still wouldn’t be able to take in all the detail and emotion found in a Stephen Wilkes panoramic photograph.
We tend to associate creativity with certain professions and fields of study. But the reality is that creativity is useful in all kinds of work. We can make ourselves More Creative, by following these 9 steps…..
Are you excited for your first job or university application? Do you want to make the first impression, then you need a creative CV to stand out from the crowd. Here’s my step-by-step guide to write a creative CV you can be really proud of…….
- Minimalist Design PowerPoint Template
- 25 Best Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Minimal Business Card that will Stand out from the Crowd
- Creative Design Book Mock-up Photoshop Template Square Format with Smart-Object Layers
- Pastel Creative Ideas PowerPoint Template
- Minimal Trifold Business Brochure Leaflet Photoshop Template
- Creative Information Leaflet Photoshop Template A4 Size
- Creative Presentation PowerPoint Template
- How to Become More Creative
- How to Write a Creative CV
- Creative Design Ideas PowerPoint Template
- Creative Clarity : A practical guide for bringing creative thinking into your company
- 20 Graphic Design Blogs to Bookmark
- Simple & Minimal PowerPoint Presentation Template
- Creative CV Examples & Templates
- 7 Habits of Highly Creative People